Tuesday, December 31, 2013
Thursday, December 12, 2013
The Classic Western Star and 53' Dry Van getting ready to head out training on the un-open road today!
Friday, December 6, 2013
Saferway is looking to hire an ICBC Certified Class 1/5 Instructor. Interested Call 250-385-8212
- Do you enjoy driving?
- Do you like to work with people?
- Would you like the opportunity to be able to teach?
The job of an Approved Driving Instructor is interesting and very rewarding.
The skill of being able to relate to and teach a variety of people is one of the most important attributes that a good instructor must possess.
In addition to the people skills, you will also need some degree of self-discipline, professionalism, and a good sense of responsibility that a job such as this requires.
Job satisfaction is high. There is nothing like the feeling of a job well done, when a pupil passes their test.
Commercial Truck Instructors:
Full Time and Part Time Career Opportunities Teaching. We are seeking individuals with a background in the trucking industry as a professional truck driver and a strong interest in training.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Passionate about promoting and improving the professionalism of truck drivers.
- An experienced operator.
- Have an interest in and demonstrated aptitude for teaching.
- Comfortable with computers and advanced technology.
- Willing to work shifts and weekends if necessary.
- Able to relate to teaching a variety of people, this is one of the most important attributes that a good instructor must possess.
- Happy to be home every day.