Transport Theory Starts the beginning of every month.
Our Commercial Transport Theory Course Starts tomorrow morning. Some of the topics we will be covering in the course.
- Introduction into the transport industry
- Daily pre-trip inspections
- Daily log books procedures
- Defensive driving
- Shifting techniques /clutch control and techniques
- Double Clutching
- Gear selection, up-shifting and down-shifting
- Progressive Shifting
- Professional Shifting
- Strategic positioning in traffic / intersections and cornering maneuvers
- Highway and downtown driving, and night driving
- Safe backing procedures, straight backing, offset backing
- Parallel parking
- Coupling/un-coupling the tractor-trailer unit